The new and improved direct mail, in the age of Snapchat and Instagram, 15 years after people started saying “Email is dead!”, email is still king. Essentially everyone over the age of 18 uses email; it is one must-have account if you’re looking for, or have, a job.
Account Execs and advertisers understand in an era when many digital advertising formats can be complex and opaque, email is quick and easy. You can order one today, deploy it tomorrow, and produce results for your client the next day.
Email has the highest ROI of any marketing platform, period. Nothing else is even close (better than 40-1 by numerous methodologies). Calculate your ROI with the Postal file. We provide you with a list of names and physical addresses for users who opened the initial emails to your advertisers. Compare this list to your sales data and see the success of your targeted email campaign.
15% Open Rate Guarantee
We make sure as many potential customers as possible see your message with our best-in-class open rate. Put your message in front of your customers in the place they spend more time than anywhere else – their inbox!
Don’t have all the email addresses you need? Don’t worry! Tell us who they are, where they live, and what they like, and we’ll find them. We’ll help you get your message in front of the right people at the right time.
Our list is extensive and compiled from multiple partners to allow demographic targeting flexibility. It’s a 100 percent double opt-in audience of 140MM+ targetable subscribers with more than 1.5MM fresh data pieces per month. It complies fully with the CAN-SPAM Act, and utilizes a platform optimized for the highest possible delivery rates.
Consumers sign up to receive pertinent offers from our partners. Consumer data is shared between us and a number of partners throughout the US. Our targeting parameters are based on the data provided by the consumer through our partners.
Get the most from your ad spend by communicating with individuals who saw your initial email and/or showed interest. Make sure when they are ready to act, they do it with your business.
Email Reblast: A new, “follow-up” email sent to the user who opened or clicked on your initial email.
Retargeting: Deliver banner ads to browsers of users who opened an email about your products and services.
Retargeting – Initial Email Send: Reach highly-targeted users who have already seen your message once.
- IP Targeting: We will reach these individuals on their desktop, laptop and any other connected device.
- Mobile Targeting: People take their phones everywhere with them. We will reach your customers and potential customers wherever they are.
- Social ID Targeting: Ever wonder how you see ads for products and services you viewed previously while using social media? This is how. We will deliver ads to your email list, or your newly created postal file, to users while they’re on social media.
- Bedding & Linens
- TVs, Electronics
- Winter Products
- Home Goods
- St. Patty’s Day Essentials
- Tax Day Freebies
- Spring Apparel
- Kitchen Appliances and Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Father’s Day Gifts
- Fishing Gear
Top 10 Verticals
- Auto (Dealership)
- Home Services (Contractor, Roofing, Cleaning, etc.)
- Financial Services
- Home Furnishings
- Social Services
What makes a good email?
- A clear goal
- Clear subject lines
- What’s in it for me?
- Balance of text and images
- A strong but appropriate CTA
CLIENT: A new healthcare provider in a progressive western state was set to introduce a new primary healthcare service designed to bypass typical health insurance for small and medium sized business employees.
GOAL: This new company had three challenges:
- Introduce the new company name
- Explain the unique employee healthcare service
- Get this information in front of decision makers- mainly CEOs and HR executives throughout the state.
SOLUTION: Our targeted email team went to work and found 50,000 qualified email addresses throughout the state to target with an email detailing this new healthcare business model and program offerings.
This health care provider saw a 15.56% open rate (5% above industry average) and a 5.27 click through rate (CTR) (industry average is 2.66%).